Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Globe Theatre:me as Blockbuster:Rhonda (libby)





So blogging is becoming more and more sporadic and less and less of an every day thing. This is why: WE HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK/ plays to see/ places to go. Yesterday I was really dreading the whole day because I literally had no break from 9 am to 11pm, but in the morning God really blessed my day by giving me a great devo time with him. He gave me 1 Peter 5:7 to get me through. "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." And so what could have been the worst day ever, was actually pretty enjoyable. Minus two incidents: 1) my conversation with Aimelle at breakfast-
Aimelle: "good morning"
Me: "...mornasdfsln.."
Aimelle: "(jokingly) fine don't respond"
Me: "I said good morning!!"
For those of you that have experienced me in the morning you know I mean no harm in my grumpiness. I was actually taken back my own response, but luckily Aimelle is the type of person that found it funny. If it was Wendy, she probably would have thought I hated her and never talked to me again. Just this morning Aimelle said to me "are you just really tired or haven't woken up yet?" "Neither..............I mean..both"
2) The other incident is referenced in the title of this blog and if you don't get it then you can ask me...I may or may not tell you what I mean.
But the moral of this story is that God is freakin great and if you ask for help, He comes through.

Other things that have gone on since the last time I've blogged:
Seen a couple plays (Merry Wives of Winsdsor and The Habit of Art)
Starting working on Chelsea's b day gift which will be revealed to her and the public on her birthday, the 27th.
Got invited to a couples house for lunch after church on Sunday. Alex and Susan Ferguson.
Though, according to Ronda and Carl, Alex is a "american junky" and gets a little controlling.
Way to put a damper/creeper alert on our excitement of finding new friends.
I bought the new Sufjan EP for 5 bucks and it's amazing, so go buy it.
Bunch of us bought round trip night bus tickets to Edinburgh for Sept 16-19 :D.
umm...that's it. minus all the homework that has been assigned and done. (more assigned then done of course).

Picture: me attempting to climb a wall to see the changing of the guard a couple weeks ago. Don't worry, I eventually got up. And no you can't see my butt crack. You can zoom in and see that it is just my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment