Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First real day at the Abbey

Today my mom and Cindy left to go home. So since they were going to the airport and Kinsey was arriving I went with them to bring Kinsey back. I got there right before she bought a tube pass to leave with out me because I was running late. So Kinsey and I rode the tube back to Earl's Crossing (the closest tube station to Lee Abbey). Kinsey was a little late to her class, and one of her wheels on her big suit case broke about a block away from the Abbey, so she carried it. She went into class and I put her suitcases into storage. While most of the students were in the com class, those of us that weren't went to the Natural History museum (most of the museums here are free!). It was pretty crowded though so we only stayed for a bit. We then went to a grocery store bought some lunch and just hung out in the starbucks in there eating lunch and talking. We got back to Lee Abbey waited for a little and then got our keys to our room and started unpacking. We then had a meeting for our British Experience class and took a little tour around Kensington. Because I'm not in the Com class I have two weeks to get a jump start on homework (which is necessary) and to have fun experiencing the area. I'm really excited that it is actually starting, and a little nervous to about all the work I have to get done.
I got to skype with Erin and Megan tonight though and that was really great, but made me miss them.
Tomorrow Laurel and I are going to get a few thinks we need. And then maybe work on homework. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment