Saturday, August 7, 2010

A day at the Market


This morning Laurel, Wendy, Alexa and I went to Portabello Street Market. It was an easy tube ride to Notting Hill and then we just followed the crowd. And the crowd was huge. It was so crowded there, but there was also a lot of cool things...and good looking food. It was impossible to stay together as four so we ended up splitting into twos. Laurel and I stopped to buy a strawberry and nutella crepe (and Laurel had a banana in her purse so we put that in it too). That was delicious. We bought some dried fruit as well, but every time we passed something else we said "oh I want to get that next time". I'm not sure how many "next times" that will take. We both bough scarfs and then decided it was time to leave. The sun had just come out and it was getting hot, not to mention the crowd was just tiring. We got back around 1:30, just when all the other girls were leaving to go. A nice nap, some reading of Merry Wives of Windsor, and dinner- we were off to go see Don Juan in Love. It was...ok. The ending was kind of weird. And Don Juan had really nasty teeth. Also he kissed a random lady in the crowd! I still can't get over that. If it was me, I would have cried. After that we walked across the London Tower bridge and took pictures.
Tomorrow is Hillsong!

No comments:

Post a Comment