Sunday, October 10, 2010

My short and happy life in Germany.

This weekend I went to visit Joana (unfortunately not pictured) in Germany. I arrived Friday evening and left early Sunday morning (or late Saturday night..depending on the way you look at it). It was a very short trip that I wish lasted much longer. I learned new words, met new people, watched a handball game for the first time, and drove with Joana for the first time (which was an adventure in itself at times). Not only did I get to experience all those new things, but I got to hang out with Joana for the first time in two years. It is the sign of a great friendship to be able to pick up right where you left off with no awkwardness, but pure friendship. It was also great to hang out with the people I met the last time I was there -Johannes, Christoph, and Luisa.

I thank them all for spending their weekend with me and I hope to see some of them in Paris in November and all of them at Joana's birthday party if it works out that I can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment