Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And the weekends are flying by.

Last weekend was an eventful weekend and my second to last one that will be spent in London. Crazy to think about right? Thursday a bunch of us went to Old Street and walked around and stopped at a piercing and tattoo parlor called The Happy Sailor. When we came out I had an extra hole in my ear and Kinsey in her nose. Then that night I went to a club with Alexa called Plastic People where the djs played grime music and crowd ranged from hipster to gangster to what? It was so fun! Best part of the night was a extremely wasted guy coming up to Alexa and I asking for a ciggy. The conversation went like this (mind you it the words are to be read in a yelling voice over the music):
guy is dancing hilariously waiting to go outside for a smoke and makes eye contact with Alexa and I who are standing in the back people watching...
dances backwards to us and says:
"Do you have a ciggy?" continues to dance
"
No. Sorry."
apparently doesn't hear or understand so repeats louder
"Do you have a ciggy?!" dances.
"No! We don't smoke! sorry!"
"I would really love you right now if you had a ciggy!"
"We don't have one! I'm sorry!"
guy sticks out bottom lip in a sad face while dancing away.

That guy was by far my favorite person in the club, over all the attractive guys- which goes to show how funny he was.

Friday Kinsey, Jessica and I went to St Paul's came back took a nap, ate dinner and then Adilene and I went to help with this youth club at Christ Church Highbury down the street. It was basically glorified babysitting 13 year olds, but the girls we hung out with were really sweet. We taught them ninja and put on fake tattoos (a few of which I stole to bring back to the gang at home). Then we all attempted to go to a club for an indie night, but forgot our ids so just went back home and ordered pizza.
Saturday was Oxford! I feel like Oxford deserves a blog post in itself, but I don't have time for that. It was so fun, but mainly just because we met some really funny people. If that didn't happen I think I prefer Cambridge- it's cleaner and just cuter.

And so this weekend is here and tomorrow brings an early flight to Dublin with Kinsey, Jessica, Adilene, Andy and Harris. I feel like Harris is going to provide some great entertainment, but we shall see. Ireland here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment