Wednesday, March 23, 2011

mewithoutYou loves Rumi

There are so many things going on this week and so many things that could be said. But because I can not tweet there is something that I want to share, but can't think of any one who cares enough to share it with.
I've been reading poetry from Rumi for my world drama and poetry class and I found a poem that said "I need more grace than I thought" and I was like huh, that's a line in a mewithoutYou song. Then as I was reading more I saw a poem that said "I am so small. I can barely be seen. How can this great love be inside of me? Look at your eyes. They are small, but they see enormous things."
That is one of my favorite mewithoutYou lines ever. They took it from Rumi. This makes me want to go talk to them about Rumi and how cool some of his poems are.
Anyways- that was the point. mewithoutYou loves Rumi and loves to quote him and I feel really smart for knowing that.
Not being able to tweet that almost killed me.

1 comment:

  1. you've enlightened me on this :) Now I'm looking through Rumi's poems haaha

    ReplyDelete