Wednesday, November 10, 2010

France with the fraansss (ahem friends)

Paris take two.
What a great weekend. It consisted of mostly eating crepes and walking. But I would say those are two of my favorite things to do in Paris. Laurel's birthday was on Saturday and it was raining all day, but we made the best of it and bought her a Longchamp coin purse and had some good quality time in a cafe.

Paris is definitely a place I could go back to multiple times. It has a great feel to it and the people are great. I would have to say it's the prettiest in fall, but I've never seen it in spring. All the trees losing their leaves were beautiful and made the feel of Paris so wonderful.

This week has been insane, but I have finally finished the last thing on my list. All I have to do is print it and slip it under Carl and Ronda's door. Then it's time to party!!/ study for finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment